Level 4 Award in Managing Food Safety
This advanced Level 4 food safety course can be accredited through the HABC or RSPH.
The Level 4 food safety course is run over 5 days followed by a 6th day for assessment/exam
Level 4 Food Safety Course Profile:
This course is designed to provide managers and owners with an in depth knowledge of food hygiene with an emphasis on managing food safety systems and staff.
Completing the Level 4 food safety course provides the skills to formulate, implement and manage a food safety policy. It provides managers with the knowledge and confidence to improve the food safety culture of the business ensuring safe food is produced and systems are in place to meet legal requirements.
By the end of the course, participants will receive a Level 4 Food Safety Certificate and will be able to:
• Understand how food business operators can ensure compliance with food safety legislation
• Understand the operational requirements needed to ensure food safety
• Understand how to establish food safety management procedures
• Understand the controls required for food safety
• Understand how to maintain food safety management procedures
In house food safety training courses:
Training can be provided in house at a time to suit you at locations across Hampshire and the South East.
Please contact us to make an enquiry. 
Individual members of the public can join a Level 4 Food Safety Course in Southampton.
See here for dates, prices and locations 
“Ghislaine has been brilliant, very good, fun, brilliantly helpful, nothing was ever too much. Loved her teaching.”
“I think the training technique was excellent and very supportive.”