Level 2 Award in Principles of COSHH
This course can be accredited through the HABC. It can also be run as non-accredited course with an in house certificate and tailored to your business needs.
This course is run in house – please contact us to make an enquiry. 
4 Hours including a 30 question multiple choice exam.
Designed for those who use substances hazardous to health at work. This short course will introduce participants to the hazards, risks and controls involved in handling hazardous substances.
This qualification will allow employees to contribute to the safer use of hazardous substances.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
• Understand the term ‘substances hazardous to health’ and give examples
• Explain how hazardous substances can cause ill health and injury and give examples
• State the different ways in which hazardous substances may be identified
• State the principles for controlling substances hazardous to health and apply these in a practical context
• Demonstrate a general understanding of the value and purpose of conducting a COSHH assessment and what employees can expect of such assessments
In house course:
This course can be run in house at a time to suit you. Please contact us to make an enquiry.