Level 2 Risk Assessment CourseEnquire about this course
Accredited through Highfield Qualifications, this Level 2 Risk Assessment Course is designed to provide learners with an awareness of the benefits of risk assessment in any environment.
Level 2 Risk Assessment Course
This 1-day course delivered in house at your premises aims to provide learners with an awareness of the benefits of risk assessments in any environment.
Level 2 Risk Assessment Course Contents
- Introduction to Risk Assessments
- The role of risk assessments in improving workplace health and safety
- Terminology overview covering work related fatalities, injuries and ill health
- Legislation and the duty of employers
- Understanding of the requirements and processes involved in Risk Assessments
- The Hierarchy of control measures
- Types of risk assessments
Highfield Accredited Course
Highfield is a leading provider of accredited industry qualifications in health and safety. On successful completion of the multiple choice exam at the nd of the course, a Highfield accredited certificate will be awarded.
Contact me using the below form to find out more, reserve your place or arrange in house training at your own business premises.
Available Course Formats
In House Training
A 1-day course delivered in your premises for up to 20 delegates
At your premises
You choose a date that suit you.
Price is dependent on class size and the location of the training. Please contact us for a quote.
1 days training, course book, exam registration and Highfield accredited certification on successfully passing the exam.
In House Training
Contact me using the below form to find out more, reserve your place or arrange in-house training at your own business premises.
Enquire about this course